Returns & Exchanges
Before returning a product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our jewellery is handmade by artisans, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. Natural stones & pearls are always different from each other in terms of colour and finish. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
We accept returns/exchanges only if:
- Your order is damaged in transit
- You’ve received an incorrect product or wrong size
- Your item is defected
- Packages lost in transit
- Please note, we do not offer exchange/returns on earrings
In order to initiate returns/exchange, please follow the following process:
- You must inform us within 3 days of receiving the product with photographs of the damage via email on email@example.com
- We do not offer returns/exchanges on earrings
- The product must be unworn and in original packaging. Any signs of usage will not be accepted.
- Given the nature of the products, each request is handled on an individual basis and we reserve the discretion to provide a solution as we deem fit.
- Once your return has been accepted, please arrange for returns to the address provided in the email.
- Once we receive the damaged/defective product, we shall dispatch the fresh/correct product.
- A refund of shipping will only be provided upon receipt of the item if previously agreed.
- All refunds will be made using original methods of payment
Please note: we are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages therefore we advise using trackable delivery methods.
We do not accept returns in the following cases:
- Incorrect address format or address
- After two failed attempts of delivery by our courier agent
- Package refused by recipient
- Sizing issues
- Products returns in damaged or used condition
- Minor colour variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones so there maybe some variation from the photographs.
- If the jewellery is not defected or damaged.